Click on a photo above to see a larger version.
Here are a few examples of my current chapeaux. I have dozens more, in varying styles and colors. Most ribbons and floral sprays are interchangeable (meaning you can wear the hat plain or gussied up, your choice), and every hat has a vintage component of some sort.
This website will soon show photos of all the hats I have for sale, a little more about each chapeau and how I made it, and an easy ordering process so that if you’ve found the look for you, all you need do is click the button!
In the meantime, if you would like a chapeau of your very own, you have several options:
- Stop by the Fredonia Farmer’s Market most Saturdays from 8:00 – 1:00 throughout the summer.
- Go to Timepieces Gifts, 23 White Street, Fredonia, NY and Barbara Sam will be delighted to show the gorgeous hats she has at her shop. Or call toll-free (888) 414-4818 or (716) 672-4818 (visit the website here). Lots of wonderful gifts in a charming Victorian home next to the historic White Inn.
- Stop in at Water’s Edge Gifts on the Boardwalk at the Dunkirk Pier or call (716) 363-6465 (click here to see a map). Wendy Rodriguez can help you pick the perfect hat. So many gorgeous things at this shop, all made by local artisans.
- Go to Surroundings Art Gallery in Westfield (click here to see a map) or call (716) 326-7373 and Patty Schwertfager will be glad to assist you. You’ll find more local artist’s works here, and Patty does framing and matting as well.
- Call me at (716) 765-8938 and set up an appointment for a private fitting and consultation in my beautiful studio at 33 Terrace Street, Fredonia, NY. (click here to see a map)
I can design a hat for you; I can decorate your favorite hat, or I can modify one of the hats in my collection for any occasion or outfit.
If you are a bride-to-be, we can work together to create a stunning and personal look for the ceremony, reception or showers. Members of the wedding party and guests will get a secret “your wedding” discount code if they’d like a chapeau to wear to the wedding.
I hope to see you in one of my chapeaux soon!